In partnership with HGST, Pogo Linux is proud to announce the availability of the J4601S Storage System. Based on the brand new HGST 4U60G2 storage platform, the J4601S is a cost-effective yet scalable storage solution. Features include an industry-leading 5-year warranty on the chassis and drives, plus scalability from 144TB to a whopping 2.88PB. With up to 60 Ultrastar® drive modules in a single platform, a 12Gb/s SAS interface, and HDD-SSD hybrid capability, this 4U platform is ideal for high-capacity storage needs requiring HA capabilities. When paired with Pogo Linux head nodes for true high availability (HA), the HGST 4U60G2 becomes part of a complete solution for file, block, or object scale up storage.
• Up to 60 integrated Ultrastar® drive modules
• Available capacities: Drive/Capacity: 12TB/720TB, 10TB/600TB, 8TB/480TB, and 6TB/360TB
• Hybrid capability: can be configured with SSDs
• Available with SAS drives for HA application
• Available with 512e or 4Kn sector size (by part number)
• Supports up to 4 storage enclosures for daisy-chaining
• Host connectivity: 4 x HD Mini-SAS ports per IO Module
• Fully compliant with 12Gb/s SAS 3 interconnect
• Hot-swappable components
• SCSI Enclosure Services (SES-3)
• Microsoft Certified for Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016
• 5-year limited warranty on both drives and chassis
The Pogo Linux J4601S is the ideal choice for high-capacity storage needs. Talk to the engineers at Pogo Linux and determine the ideal configuration for your needs.
To learn about how Pogo can help you tackle the technological challenges your organization is facing, please call us at 888-828-POGO, or email email@example.com.