All compatible Pogo Linux workstations can now be configured with Intel’s brand new 7th gen Core i7 processors (aka Kaby Lake). Iterating on their outstanding Skylake architecture, Intel has made a number of optimizations. Here is a quick rundown of features for these new processors.
● Improved 14 nm+ manufacturing process
● Faster clock speeds – up to 4.2 GHz
● Higher turbo frequencies – up to 4.5 GHz
● Quicker clock speed changes – provides enhanced power savings
● Improved graphics core – allows for faster video decoding
● Support for Intel Optane technology – Intel’s new breakthrough memory architecture
Contact us today and talk to one of our sales engineers about how you can benefit from this new and improved CPU architecture.
To learn about how Pogo can help you tackle the technological challenges your organization is facing, please call us at 888-828-POGO, or email email@example.com.