The Katana 2000 Blade Server is designed for Linux applications requiring high density and power. Our unique independent blade design offers greater versatility, lower cost, lower power consumption, and lower complexity as an all-in-one self-contained server unit.
It is perfect as an alternative solution for HPC, rendering, streaming media applications, distributed web application server, or use your imagination. Power, performance, reliability and simplicity brought to you by Pogo Linux.
• Typical Specifications •
10-Individual blades in an all aluminum housing with the following capabilities:
• 1-CPU per blade compatible with Intel® Quad or Dual Core C 3000 Series
• 4-DIMMS supporting up to 8GB DDR667
• 2-SATA 3.0 Gbps in RAID 0 or 1
• 2-Integrated GbE ports
• Intel® Active Management Technology
• High-Performance Configuration •
Includes 10 independent blades in the Kitana housing configured with:
• 10- Intel® 3000-Series Quad-Core Xeon® CPU
40-2GB DDR667 DIMMs
• 10-Western Digital Raptor 74GB SATA 3.0 Gbps hard drives
• 3-year return to depot warranty including parts & labor (onsite support available).