Get higher levels of data protection and performance with Pogo Linux servers built with LSI 3ware® 9750 Series based on 6GB/s SAS technology.
Based on 6Gb/s SAS technology, LSI's next-generation 3ware® 9750 Series RAID controllers deliver unprecedented data protection and enterprise-grade storage performance. With 8- & 4-port configurations, Pogo Linux rackmount servers and network storage systems built with controllers offer a reliable, cost-effective storage solution to address a broad range of multi-stream and sequential I/O intensive environments, such as file-sharing and storage.
Unprecedented Power. Enhanced Flexibility. Enterprise RAID.
LSI 3ware 9750 RAID controllers feature the newest LSISAS2108 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip (ROC) to confidently stream video or archive data. With double the throughput rates of previous 3 Gb/s predecessors, get up to 2.5 GB/s in sequential reads and 1.1 GB/s sequential writes – more than double the data transfer rates of previous products.
And with SAS+SATA RAID support, IT managers can integrate 6Gb/s SAS environments with existing 3Gb/s infrastructures, while at the same time, protect their technology investment with an upgrade path to 6Gb/s environments in the future.
LSI SAS RAID-on-Chip Technology features:
- 6GB/s SAS Advantage – LSISAS2108 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip (ROC) 800MHz PowerPC compared with previous 3GB/s versions
- 2x Data Transfer Rates – Up to 2.5 GB/s sequential reads & 1.1 GB/s sequential writes
- Superior Performance – 512MB 800MHz DDR II SDRAM Cache Memory
- Strengthened Storage Arrays – StorSave BBU with optional battery backup module for improved data protection (Optional)
- Improved Multi-Stream – StreamFusion™ + Firmware for optimized reads & writes – even as data loads increase
- Enhanced 3DM®2 Usability – 3ware’s powerful browser-based remote management software – lets users remotely create, manage and monitor RAID arrays & single disks
- Fast Signaling – PCI Express 2.0 x8 host interface for delivering high-bandwidth applications
- Device Flexibility – Support for up to 96 SATA SAS devices – including solid-state drives
Press Release – Pogo Linux Introduces Family of LSI 3ware RAID Controllers Based on 6Gb/s SAS Technology
Solution Brief – LSI 6GB/s SATA+SAS Data Center Solutions
Product Brief – 3Ware 6GB/s SATA+SAS 9750 RAID
Available Now – LSI 3ware® 9750 Series 6GB/s SAS+SATA RAID
Configure a high-performance, high-capacity Pogo Linux server today with LSI’s newest 3ware® 9750 RAID controllers – featuring 6Gb/s SAS technology. Choose between 8- & 4-port RAID configurations across to meet storage requirements throughout your organization.
Choose among single-, dual- & quad-processor Iris servers that support multi-core Intel® Xeon® and Core i7 technologies. [Learn more]
Select from our line of multi-core AMD Opteron™ Atlas servers that support up to 12 CPUs for an impressive price-to-performance ratio. [Learn more]
VMware® certified systems are designed for organizations to virtualize critical line-of-business and cloud (and hosted) applications. [Learn more]
From a single database server to a complete data center deployment, Pogo Linux offers a wide range of servers and network storage solutions for just about every IT project. Discover our passion to merge business with Open-Source technologies today by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by calling 1 (888) 828-POGO (7646) to speak with a knowledgeable sales representative.
Sign-up to receive product news & announcements direct to your inbox!