Today’s data center managers and storage administrators face big data challenges. Data protection, the ability to process large amounts of information, and application performance are of paramount importance. The all-new LSI Nytro™ MegaRAID® application acceleration adapter – the first PCIe card to combine flash storage and caching software with LSI’s leading RAID controller technology – adds extreme server performance, intelligent application acceleration, and enterprise-class data protection to most Pogo rackmount servers and managed storage appliances.
Why Choose a Nytro MegaRAID-enabled Pogo System?
LSI Nytro™ MegaRAID®-enabled Pogo systems can dramatically reduce system latency and accelerate key business applications – in some cases, an up-to-47x performance increase over traditional solutions using spinning media.
- Flash Performance – Embedded SandForce® flash storage processors with DuraClass™ technology directly on card
- Intelligent Acceleration – Next-generation read-and-write caching software
- 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Advantage – Low-profile PCIe 3.0 card with support for 6Gb/s connectivity for SAS-connected devices
- Flash Performance – On-board LSI SandForce® flash storage processors
- Enterprise Data Protection – LSISAS2208 Dual-Core SAS RAID-on-Chip (ROC) with 800MHz PowerPC® with comprehensive GUI and CLI RAID management
Experience greater performance benefits, along with the lowest cost-per-GB and cost-per-transaction, from an affordable flash-based solution that’s far less expensive than pure SSD alternatives.
Extreme Flash Performance
- On-board NAND flash storage reduces latency up to 47x, for faster application response and load time on the HDD RAID array during rebuild times
- Experience improved manageability from faster rebuild times, and sustained performance while in degraded mode, when requests come from flash storage
Intelligent Application Acceleration
- Sophisticated caching software identifies frequently accessed data in applications, and promotes it to faster on-board flash storage
- This read-write caching algorithm automatically classifies these data “hot spots” – ideal for a wide-variety of I/O-intensive workloads
- Designed as an evolution of the popular CacheCade RAID caching solution, the Nytro MegaRAID brings the flash-storage on-board instead of requiring users to configure an array of consumer or enterprise-grade SATA or SAS SSDs themselves.
Enterprise Data Protection
- Unmatched RAID performance from LSI’s market-leading dual-core RAID-on-Chip (ROC) technology
- Embedded RAID-protected flash storage designed for optimum performance
- Broad compatibility with existing infrastructure through the use of LSI SAS and MegaRAID drivers, featuring extensive operating system and management support
Choose the LSI Nytro MegaRAID-enabled Pogo Server System or Storage Solution that’s right for you
Pogo Linux servers and workstations, and Pogo Storage managed storage solutions with LSI’s Nytro™ MegaRAID® acceleration cards are available now and ready for immediate deployment.