1. Payment Options
2. Shipping Options
3. Support Policies
4. Warranty Coverage
5. Copyright Notice
Pogo Linux provides many easy payment options when buying a new computer system. Below is a list of payment methods we accept. If you would like further information please contact a sales representative.
1. Credit Cards – We accept most major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. When you elect to use a credit card when shopping online, you will be taken to a secure server to enter your credit card information. Any credit card information you enter, is done on a secure encrypted server for your protection. Upon entering the correct information, you will see the charge approved or declined immediately.
2. Checks and Money Orders – If you would like to pay by check you can mail the check to us for processing. Generally, the availability of funds must be confirmed for personal and business checks before completing the order. Contact a sales representative for information on specifying your order information when paying by check or money order.
3. Purchase Orders – Pogo Linux can give you the terms you need for a small, medium, or large capital investment. Download a Credit Application and fax it back to 425-898-2299. Government and educational purchase orders are always accepted.
FedEx Ground – The default shipping option for parts orders and local shipments is FedEx Ground. This option provides the best value for our customers while also making sure that packages arrive safely and securely. Shipping times range from 1-3 days to the West coast, and from 4-6 days to the East coast.
FedEx Express – The default shipping option for individual systems and shipments which require faster service is Fedex Express. Air shipping with Fedex Express provides a reliable, time-definite service within the US and to more than 210 countries around the world. Standard delivery service for systems is Express Saver (3-day delivery). We can also deliver your system overnight or priority overnight, anywhere in the United States, for an additional charge.
FedEx Freight – When shipments contain multiple systems, or the individual weight of a system is over 75 lbs., Pogo Linux ships Fedex Freight. When items are shipped via freight, they are strapped to a pallet, which provides maximum protection during shipping. The standard Fedex Freight option is Ground; 1-, 2- and 3-day air options are also available. Typical transit times are 2-3 days West coast and 5-6 days East coast.
Pogo Linux strives to bring our customers the best support in the business. The following support policies are put in place to offer you the highest level of service possible for your Pogo Linux system.
1. When calling for technical support please have your serial number, order number and computer model name ready. We can look up your system in our database, but it could delay the support process.
2. If you plan on changing the hardware configuration of your system by adding or removing components, please contact Customer Support first so that we can update our records to reflect the modifications. Email is generally the best way to do this. It will ensure that we have all the information needed to address future tech support issues. It will also allow us to respond if we have any information that may be pertinent or helpful to you, regarding the configuration change you are performing.
3. If there is a hardware component failure on your system, and it is still within the warranty period, Pogo Linux will open an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) ticket, assign an RMA number to your support issue, and provide a replacement part.
The Techncial Support department is more than willing to assist you in returning the defective part. They will contact you with the shipping information and tracking number on the day the shipment goes out. Support will also be available to you for assistance with the installation of the replacement part. After receipt of a replacement part, you will then be obligated to return the original, defective part back to Pogo Linux within 15 days, or be billed for that part. Please contact Technical Support if you need such assistance.
4. If your system has encountered a failure which cannot be quickly diagnosed by the Pogo Customer Support department and fixed with a replacement part, we will initiate the return to depot service in which the system will be sent back to our facility for repair. Pogo refers to this as a "Return System Authorization" or "RSA." The turn around time for an RSA is approximately 5 business days. If you have purchased an Onsite service warranty with your system, we will ship any necessary replacement parts, and dispatch a technician to your site as required.
5. Technical support covers all hardware issues that you may encounter with your system. However, support for software is more limited. We will provide any support necessary to get your computer up and running in a basic state. Networking issues, Apache web server, sendmail and other special configurations are not officially supported. However, within reason, we will be happy to help you out in these situations.
Pogo Linux currently warrants all server products for three (3) years, parts and labor. Workstations are warranted for two (2) years, parts and labor. All third party items, such as monitors, are governed by the individual manufacturers warranties. Pogo Linux does not provide warranty coverage of any kind to any Open Source software that is preloaded on your system.
Users will occasionally wish to modify their systems by adding, removing, or exchanging internal system components. This is permissible in most cases as long as an email is first sent to explain what modifications will be made - only then will the warranty be honored. Additionally, we may be able to inform you of any issues you may encounter when adding the new hardware. We will always go out of our way to help you solve non order-related hardware and software issues that arise, but that level of support will be made at our discretion. Please read our full warranty policy.
THE COPYRIGHT IN ALL material provided on the Pogo Linux web site is held by the BuyPogo Corporation, or by the original creator of the material. Except for the uses listed below, none of the material on our web site may be copied, distributed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, electronic media, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Pogo or the copyright owner. All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PERMISSION IS GRANTED to copy, distribute, post, and transmit the content of the Pogo Linux web site for noncommercial use only, provided no content is further modified, and that you retain all copyright notices contained within. You also may not mirror any of the Pogo Linux web site content on any other server.
THIS PERMISSION IS REVOCABLE at the sole discretion of Pogo Linux. Upon revocation, you must immediately delete or otherwise dispose of any downloaded and printed materials.
FURTHERMORE, POGO LINUX makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Pogo Linux website.
EVERYTHING ON OUR WEBSITE is provided to you as is and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED from transmitting any threatening, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, or any other material that could be considered a criminal offense or violate a law in any other way.
FINALLY, ANYTHING YOU TRANSMIT or post may be used by Pogo Linux and affiliates for any purpose, including distribution, posting, and transmission.
We understand that privacy and security is important to customers. By providing a safe online environment for our users, you can be assured that your privacy - as well as any online transactions you make - is secure.
We promise that any personal information collected by our company will never be sold, loaned, leased, traded, or rented to other companies. Your information will stay with us and will only be used to provide the best customer service available.
Encryption will always be a concern for customers on the Internet. We are committed to ensuring secure transactions every time which means we use only tested and proven encryption technology. All credit card transactions are encrypted with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). Under SSL encryption, no one has access to your private information. All you have to do is to make sure your browser supports 40-bit and 128-bit encryption, in order to keep things moving quickly and securely!